If you are a medical allopathic practitioner interested in the practice and care of patients with IC/BPS you are eligible to apply for GIBS membership.
How to apply?
**Registration is required to confirm the stay.**
**Membership Charges Applicable**
Lifetime GIBS membership Fees:
National Members: Rs.4000/-
International Members: 50USD
Benefits of Becoming a GIBS Lifetime Member:
- Stay updated with latest in IC/BPS.
- Enjoy registration of GIBS annual event at discounted rates.
- Access to Induction course “IC/BPS BASIC FOR CORE PROVIDERS”.
- Participate in online discussions.
- Access to conference material ( Presentations & Session Videos)
- Access our providers Toolkit.
- Participate in our CME series for free.
- Do you want to become a GIBS ambassador of your location? If yes, you will get the Resource support for personal local conference/awareness program from GIBS. (*Conditions apply*)
- Be eligible to attend international IC/BPS events through GIBS Fellowship (Only for selected delegates).
- Apply for Research Grant (Only for selected delegates).
- Life time Membership Certificate of GIBS
We may require your MBBS and Post Graduate degrees ( either PG diploma or MD) for our record purpose. You can mail us the scanned copy of the same @ firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to getting in touch with you shortly.